Monday, August 4, 2008

Runaway Nose

I know I haven’t posted in awhile – it’s not from lack of topics to talk about. Unfortunately, all of the Bergstroms (except Tope) are suffering from a summer cold. Boo!

Anna’s nose is running away from her. All of a sudden it’s like someone turned on the faucet and her nose is competing to out-drool her mouth.

She is still a happy, happy baby; her drippy nose isn't phasing her. Since she can’t blow her nose I have employed the blue nose bulb. It is not her favorite activity; in fact, she has become a master at rolling her head side-to-side to ensure I can’t get it in her nose without holding down her hands and covering her eyes. It’s hard to do both of those at the same time and still have a free hand to suction. She does love to chew on the nose bulb…GROSS.

This cold combined with her front teeth coming in (they’ve broken through!) have thrown a wrench in her sleeping. I know it is only a phase though.

More interesting items soon, I promise!

2 comments:

Beverly said...

Kiss my sweet baby for me! I'm sorry you're all sick, but you are such a good Mommy, everyone will be fine. Take care of YOU! I Love You!

Rogers Family said...

I totally understand the whole runny nose and the blog below that one about feeding. Even with McKenzie being my second I feel sometimes that I am a first time mom because I still question EVERYTHING. Hang in there because when you can order off the kids menu it is sooo nice. You are doing great and I have to see more picts. She is ADORABLE!!!!