Thursday, August 14, 2008

Party Girl

Anna is quite the social butterfly. She attended her first birthday party last weekend, and has another one this coming Saturday.

Last weekend we went to Hayla’s 5th birthday party. Hayla is our nanny’s daughter and Anna is enthralled by her.

The fete was a “dress up” party and Anna got into the spirit with a crown we would sneak on her head. After 1-3 minutes she would figure out it was on and immediately pull it off…

Anna enjoyed watching all the big kids run around and the present opening. It all made me a little dizzy, thinking about the chaos of managing a birthday party. And then I realized that her 1st birthday is just around the corner and I got a little sad.

I can’t believe my baby will be one in just a few quick months – how fast this year has gone! I guess that happens when you are happy!


No comments: