Friday, June 17, 2011

Princess Dance Camp

As her first summer as a "big kid", Anna is signed up to attend a few summer "camps".  The term camp makes me chuckle - when I was little (gee, I sound old!), camp meant traveling away from home and participating in activities like archery and canoeing.  For 3-year-old Anna, it means frolicking at a dance school for a week of "Princess Dance Camp".  She was a little trepidatious on day one because she wasn't familiar with the location or teachers, but she did have a familiar face in her pal Audrey from school.  And, after the first morning she was excited to go back each day, mainly because she got to wear her dress up clothes...I still have not been able to wrench any dance routines out of her to gauge what one learns in princess dance camp but I know she had fun nonetheless.  Here are a few shots from the week.

No comments: