Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Memorable Memorial Day Weekend

In all the rush, rush, rush of our normal daily schedules, we had a fantastically slow Memorial Day Weekend. We took advantage of the warm, but not too hot weather, and spent many hours at the pool each day. I was proud of Jason and myself for being (fairly) disconnected from our phones and computers and really being "in the moment" - regardless of whether that moment was playing Candy Land or Cootie with Anna, making silly faces at James, or relaxing poolside (pretty easy to be in that moment...). Here are a few shots from the weekend.




1 comment:

KLZ said...

Proof I have a toddler and not a newborn right now: I saw James lying on the table and immediately thought "Noooo!!!"

It took a few seconds before I remembered: he can't roll over yet.