Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Baby Jason

Over the last few days I have received several baby photos of Jason in my inbox. The majority of his childhood pictures are in slide format (will Anna ever know what a slide is??) and Fa Fa Bergstrom recently got a new scanner that allows him to scan the slides and turn them into electronic images. Considering the boxes and boxes of slides I've seen tucked away in his office, I think he is undertaking a MAJOR project.

But, I have enjoyed seeing the photos and now, I am going to share them with you (much to Jason's chagrin, I'm sure)...Tell me if you can see a resemblance between him and Anna!

Nice wheels! (1974)


Consultant in training? (1976)


Construction Zone! (1976)


Paul & Jason on Cape Cod (1974-ish)

Comparison! Jason and Anna on Cape Cod (2009)

2 comments:

Calloways said...

I always thought Anna looked more like you but now I"m not so sure! Cute pics!

Abba-Dad said...

Wow, Jason looks just like his dad and Anna just like he did back then. Amazing.