Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Back to class!

We're back in the swing of taking our Friday class (we took a break in August and September). Anna has been very excited the last two weeks - I think she had missed the class (actually, she probably missed the toys more than anything)!

Tunnel - Anna has been wary of the tunnel - but she crawled through it this week. I think her friend Cruz was an inspiration.



Pasta - I was very excited about pasta day - I mean, how fun does it sound to sit in a pile of pasta? And, wear a cute chef's hat to boot...Well, to Anna, it sounded not fun. As you can see in the pictures below, the hat was not well received. As for the pasta, she acted like a very girly-girl, not wanting it to touch her anywhere. I swear if she could talk, she would have said, "that stuff is slimy and gross and I don't want to touch it. Get it away from me."





Unlike the pasta, Anna did like the ball pit (these are from early-August).



No comments: