Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Baseball

So, sure, baseball season is over...but I was looking through pictures and realized I never posted these up.  We took James to his first pro baseball game in September and judging from his reaction, I think he'll be attending several more.  Considering his room is decked out in a Red Sox theme, it's not surprising he felt at home in the ballpark.  I'm sure the hot dogs, cotton candy and ice cream had nothing to do with it.

And, lucky kid, he made it out onto the field at his first game.  We participated in a pre-game "parade" around the field which was a pretty cool experience.  Jason had a big grin on his face during the walk and James stopped to pick up and toss the dirt around home plate.  Anna just kept asking for ice cream (the novelty was lost on her, I guess!).

According to Jason, though, they both have yet to truly experience a pro baseball game because they haven't been to one at Fenway.  Soon enough, soon enough.







We also had a really cool experience thanks to our pals - we had the opportunity to sit right behind home plate in the best seats I have ever had for any sporting event.  I don't know if I had more fun watching the game, or trying to spot us on TV (that's us up there!)...So, thanks Kings, and when can we go back?!?


No comments: