Monday, June 15, 2009

Pizza Night!

We started a new tradition this weekend that I hope we carry on for years to come…pizza night! Jason is an excellent pizza dough maker – he LOVES to measure, mix, and knead (by hand for 10 minutes!) and has perfected a great thin crust that crisps to perfection. While Anna has had our homemade pizza before, she’s never helped apply the toppings and I thought it was high time she did her share. ;)

She was eager to help, most likely because I let her stand on a chair, which is typically a no-no. She donned her super cute cupcake apron and applied sauce, cheese and black olives with gusto although she probably ate more cheese and olives than she put on her pizza.

And, she didn’t disappoint when it came to eating the final product. Although I think Jason was slightly miffed when she pulled the cheese and olives off of her slices and neglected to eat all of the crust.




1 comment:

Crystal said...

OHHHHH, pizza night is Kylie's favorite! She loves to "decorate" her pizza. I hope we get invited to try the special Jason Bergstrom crust someday (and maybe we can drink some of his wine too)! Hey Amy, I think that apron could use a nice monogram!