Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Heart Day

Happy (belated) Valentine's Day! We enjoyed a happy family weekend with our little Valentine.

As I got her out of bed on Saturday, I had a flashback to last Valentine's Day. As you can see, I dressed Anna in a silly little outfit (hey, it was on loan from a friend!), and from the look on her face you can tell she really enjoyed it... Looking back at that picture I can't believe she was ever that teeny tiny!

This year I only subjected her to pjs with hearts and we gave her a new book, Click, Clack, Moo: Cows That Type. Some might say, "A gift on Valentine's Day?" But, I remember very fondly receiving little Valentine's treats from my parents so we're continuing the tradition. And, let's be honest, it's really a gift for me, since we read the same books over and over and over and over and over again. Adding a new selection spices things up.


Tope also enjoyed the gift because it meant a box for her to sit in. Even if she doesn't quite fit...


Our weekend ended with a trip to the park. This picture shows a happy Anna. When we left 45 minutes later, after prying her hands off the steering wheel on the jungle gym, she was a very mad Anna.

No comments: