Sunday, February 17, 2013

My Little Valentines

It may be a "Hallmark holiday" but I love Valentine's Day.  I don't see it as a day of romance, but rather a day to give your family and friends an extra hug and remind yourself that YOU love THEM.

Growing up I have very fond memories of Valentine's Day, which always started with a little stuffed animal or gift and candy from my parents.  Then, decorating a shoebox with construction paper hearts in anticipation of exchanging cheap character Valentine's later in the day with classmates.  Eating conversation hearts and chocolate.  Telling your friends and family you love them?  I mean, what's not to love?!?

So, forgive me if I shower on the hearts and candy a little thick with Anna and James, but who could ask for cuter Valentines?

A lovely breakfast.
Crafty Superstars!
Chocolate bandit - caught red handed!
I didn't eat the chocolate!

No comments: