Monday, February 27, 2012

Sick!

That seems to be the theme for us this Winter.  On top of the normal colds you would expect this time of year, Anna has had strep, pink eye and a stomach bug (mild thank goodness).

Not to be outdone, James has had a cough for the last 6 weeks, has been put on an inhaler, and has a sinus infection so his nose has been running like a faucet.

Maybe my memory is failing me and these winter maladies aren't any different than last year...or maybe the addition of one more person's sniffles and coughs amplifies everything.  Whatever it is, I feel like we've become regulars at the pediatrician's office.  Jason joked today that I should camp out there, given the frequency of visits of late.   It really makes me grateful for the excellent health insurance we have.

Ironically, as I was typing this post, a friend called to let me know her son has lice...the excitement never ends!

No comments: