Monday, November 8, 2010

Haircut!

Anna passed a major milestone in the life of any lady - her first haircut!  Yes, it's hard to believe but it took almost three years to mark this event.  For a few reasons: 1. The child barely had hair a year ago!  2. I was so afraid that her cute curls would be lost for good with a cut. 

However, during the last few weeks the baby fuzz at the ends of her hair was getting out of control and I found a split end...so, I knew the time had come.

Anna was a little nervous when we arrived at the salon, but warmed up once she knew a treat and prize awaited her after the cut.  And, there were toys at the waiting area (who could ask for more?!).

The haircut lasted all of about 5 minutes and my concern over the curls turned out to be unfounded.  In fact, I think her hair seems curlier now with some of the weight gone.

No comments: