Sunday, November 22, 2009

Good News!

I found my camera! Hip hip, hooray!! Yesterday while I was running errands, it magically appeared from under the driver seat of the car. I say magically because I checked the car from top to bottom no less than 5 times so I am convinced that some little elves spiritied my camera away and then secretly planted it in the car when they were finished with their adventures...alas, they left no pictoral evidence on the camera.

Ironically for this post I am going to include a picture I did not take (you've seen my pics - they are not this good...). This picture came from Anna's 2 year photo shoot with our friend and fantastic photographer Crystal. She captured a super sweet shot of Anna sharing a lollipop with her best bud, Bunny. Grammy Bergstrom made the sweater she's wearing - so cute! Jason couldn't make it for the pictures, but Gramma Turner and Aunt Maddie joined in and we had a lot of fun. I know choosing pictures is going to be really hard. To see a preview, click here.