Monday, November 10, 2008

Walkie Talkie

We almost have a walker! Anna has taken those cautious first steps and is getting braver by the day.

One of her favorite activities these days is to practice walking while pushing a little cart. Each time she walks with the cart I make a car noise (you know, "vroom, vroom"). She has picked up that sound and uses it anytime she plays with the cart - it is adorable but I haven't been able to get it on video yet. She also has transferred the sound to any moving object - most notably a toy airplane...she is a smart cookie. :)

So, Anna is almost officially a toddler. I probably shouldn't be too excited about this because it means more running around for me & Jason, but I am very proud to watch her as she becomes more confident each day. I just hope she doesn't use those little legs to toddle away from me and into her own world too quickly...

No comments: